Awaken Business Summit
Terms & Conditions:
This document sets out the terms and conditions between Awaken Business Summit and you when you purchase a ticket or register for any event or conference organised by Awaken Business Summit or participate in any survey of Awaken Business Summit. By purchasing a ticket or registering for an event or conference organised by Awaken Business Summit or participating in a survey you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
Awaken Business Summit reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted to this website.
Awaken Business Summit is being organised by Awaken Business Summit, a wholly Danish-owned company, which is in the main business of organising business events, leadership and motivational conferences including, but not exclusively, under the brand name Awaken Business Summit.
Declaration of Consent:
I hereby give my consent for Awaken Business Summit (and its subsidiaries) to collect, process and use my personal data for the purposes of processing the purchase of my ticket and for any other use to which I have consented.
This information will be used for the purposes of processing ticket sales and compiling delegate lists which maybe be published on our websites and across any relevant online portals, websites or platforms, and circulated by email to our email database, which includes all past and current delegates. If you do not wish your name, photograph, country where based and company name to appear on the delegate list please email email@example.com
Purchasing Tickets :
I hereby give my consent for the mandatory and voluntary data collected from me in the course of purchasing and or registering for tickets sold by Awaken Business Summit (and subsidiaries). I further give my permission for my user account details to be stored. I acknowledge that I may provide Awaken Business Summit a reasonable timeframe to remove my details at any time that I no longer wish them to be stored. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose. Should you wish your data to be removed you must request Awaken Business Summit to do so in writing. Requests will be processed within a 30-day period. Requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to: Awaken Business Summit ApS, Maglebjergvej 11, Kgs. Lyngby – Copenhagen, Denmark.
I hereby give my consent for Awaken Business Summit to store any voluntary information I may provide in the course of participating in an online survey. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose.
- Ticket registration, I hereby give my consent for Awaken Business Summit to use for the purposes of processing complimentary or otherwise ticket registration the mandatory data and any voluntary data I provide when registering a complimentary admission ticket. I further give my consent for the voluntary data provided. I acknowledge and accept that my data will be used for commercial purposes in accordance with this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent and will be retained and stored for this purpose.
- Use of personal data for advertising, Awaken Business Summit will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission.
- I hereby give my consent for Awaken Business Summit (and subsidiaries) to store the following types of data as a profile for internal purposes:
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when purchasing tickets.
- Mandatory and voluntary data collected when registering a complimentary admission ticket as well as the date of the ticket registration.
- Voluntary disclosures when participating in online surveys.
- If I have opted-in to receive email communication about related events I give consent for Awaken Business Summit or subsidiary companies to analyse and use the data for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with Awaken Business Summit or subsidiary events and promotions.
- If I have provided my mobile telephone number I consent to Awaken Business Summit or subsidiary companies to contact me by SMS in relation to events for which I am purchasing a ticket or registering an expression of interest.
- I furthermore consent to the mathematical and statistical analysis of my personal data for advertising purposes (scoring). However, my e-mail address may be used for advertising purposes only with my express consent.
- I also give my consent for my data to be updated and supplemented with additional data.
- Accordingly, I give my consent for Awaken Business Summit (and subsidiaries) to collect data relating to me personally from public domain sources and to store these along with my personal data that are already under the control of Awaken Business Summit (and subsidiaries). I give my consent for Awaken Business Summit (and subsidiaries) to analyse this newly collected data together with the data already under their control and to use the same for the purpose of targeted advertising communications to me on relevant topics and products in connection with trade fairs and/or exhibitors of interest.
When personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone numbers and other contact information) is provided through the Awaken Business Summit website or directly to us by e-mail you give consent to Awaken Business Summit for:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instructions
- Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email) to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
- Awaken Business Summit may also collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Name and physical shipping, contact and payment addresses.
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Credit card, debit card or bank information.
- Date of birth
- Tax identification or VAT number (if applicable)
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies or other third parties we may use to verify your information. We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Your personal preferences related to events and information that you share with us with your consent via third parties such as Facebook correspondence, testimonials, photos, blogs, writings, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications that you may send us.
Right of Access:
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by Awaken Business Summit in accordance with section 4 of the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. Requests for a copy of your personal data can be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to: Awaken Business Summit, Maglebjergvej 11, Kgs.Lyngby, Copenhagen Denmark.
Right of rectification or erasure:
If Awaken Business Summit hold incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through this website, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this website erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Awaken Business Summit, Maglebjergvej 11, Kgs. Lyngby, Copenhagen, Denmark – Requests should include:
- Your name and address.
- A description of the specific personal data you wish rectified.
- Please note that Awaken Business Summit is not required to rectify or erase your data where doing so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to Awaken Business Summit or where Awaken Business Summit is required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts.
Changes to this Policy:
Awaken Business Summit reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent at any time. Any changes will be posted on our home page and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
All purchases of tickets for conferences and events (including hotel rooms if applicable) are non-refundable in their entirety. Your ticket remains the property of Awaken Business Summit and is a personal revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time upon a refund of the printed registration price.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of a conference or event the liability of Awaken Business Summit is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
It is strictly forbidden for any company, organisation or attendee to attempt to host or organise any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to the Awaken Business Summit or its affiliates without the express prior permission and co-operation of Awaken Business Summit. In the event of breach of these terms any tickets purchased by the organiser and their affiliates will be rendered null and void, without refund, and Awaken Business Summit may also seek damages.
The tickets purchased (including hotel rooms if applicable) are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be re-sold or transferred for commercial gain under any circumstances, including but not limited to use as part of any promotion or competition. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
Awaken Business Summit reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions. Our staff and security personnel reserve the right to search customers and their belongings at any time.
A valid ticket must be produced on entry. Tickets are valid for one admission only per ticket.
Awaken Business Summit will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at events and conferences is prohibited. You consent to film and sound recording as attendees at any event or conference.
Awaken Business Summit and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused (save for death or personal injury as a result of Awaken Business Summit negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.)
For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, Awaken Business Summit cannot guarantee its absolute security and cannot accept any liability where the security of your Personal Information is compromised. The security of your personal information is important to us.
Payment is received with the following payment card:
VISA / Dankort
Card fees apply for card payments. For foreign debit cards, the amount is higher than by Dankort. The amount corresponds to the card issuer’s payment fee.
Person-feasible information (name, address, etc.) is stored and transmitted in a closed encrypted network.
All information regarding payments is sent encrypted to Pensopay.
Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, confirmation of ticket purchase is delivered in electronic soft-copy via email to the email address nominated by the purchaser. A hard-copy ticket will also be mailed to the address nominated by the purchaser. For some ticket types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the tickets can be issued. The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction. The printed hard-copy ticket is required to register at the event.
Danish law governs these terms and conditions and any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish Courts.
Events and conferences Cancellation, Postponement & Substitution Policy:
Awaken Business Summit is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event. Awaken Business Summit shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency. Please note, Awaken Business Summit cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
Awaken Business Summit is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of change of the published venue to a new venue for reasons beyond our control and in such cases the customer will not be entitled to cancel unless the change in venue represents a significant disadvantage to the customer. If the event is moved to another venue, customers are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new venue, or claiming a face-value refund. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Awaken Business Summit cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
Events and conferences:
Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change.
Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner´s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets, unless such change is a material alteration, in which case the provisions of this paragraph shall apply.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Awaken Business Summit reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.